Submission of EOI closes on Wednesday 30 November 2022.
The Cancer Research Trust (CRT) has established The Grant to support, energise and fund collaborative and innovative cancer research in Western Australia. The Grant will provide support for teams of high calibre researchers to pursue broad based, multi-disciplinary cancer activities, to increase the inter-institutional collaboration of cancer researchers in WA and to increase their competitiveness for State, National and International cancer research funding. This is a unique opportunity, offering substantial funding of up to $1 million pa from the Cancer Research Trust (CRT) for 5 years.
Expressions of Interest are being sought for cancer research programs to commence in 2023.
Key features of this grant are:
- Inter-institutional collaboration involving a minimum of two institutions within WA, preferably three
- One Chief Investigator from the Administering Institution based in WA
- Multiple Associate Investigators can be included in the application
- Matched funding of a minimum additional 30% required
- Applications to be assessed by a Panel comprising internationally recognised cancer
Call for EOI – Monday 18 July 2022
Submission of EOI – Wednesday 30 November 2022 at 4pm (AWST)
Notification of applicants for full submission – Tuesday 28 February 2023
GUIDELINES, CONDITIONS & FORMS
For enquiries, please contact Eleonore Fuchter on 0427 437 336 or email@example.com.
Cancer Council WA will be offering their Enabling Grant to assist groups achieve the ‘new money’ requirement. For details, please visit Cancer Council WA.